Organizations need strategic leaders to help ensure their long-term success. But leaders often struggle to create a strategy that achieves the organizational vision.
You know that you need to be more strategic and see the bigger picture, but it may not come naturally to you. You may have some tools and ideas, but still fail to quickly and easily expand your vision.
Your success and ability to move strategy beyond setting a direction or establishing some goals depends on a process of rewiring and transformation. The key to innovation and growth is being able to be more strategic and action-oriented as a leader, to communicate the vision clearly, and to motivate others to contribute to it.
At Uplevel Studio, our programs and services help you rewire your thinking and transform your actions. Our methodologies help you actually shift into being more strategic so you can take more productive and sustainable actions. By doing so, you can accelerate your results and achieve your long-term vision.
After taking this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand why strategic leadership is critical to navigating VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity)
- Identify why many leaders struggle with strategic thinking; assess and overcome your own blocks in this area
- Learn the Strategic Leadership for Innovation and Growth Model™ to achieve better business results
- Create a strategic mindset for yourself, your teams and your organization using principles from neuroscience
- Gain new leadership practices that rewire your brain and body to actually embody strategic thinking and actions
- Experience key shifts that allow you to close the strategy-execution gap so you can get greater results more quickly
- Receive tools to communicate strategy in a compelling way to build collaboration and commitment
- Generate strategic intent and strategic curiosity in conversations and meetings
What Actually Changes After the Program
- You will incorporate strategic leadership into everything you do, shifting how you operate on a daily basis
- You'll have a strong, unshakable strategic mindset that will help you make better decisions, innovate more and guide the organization to long-term growth
- You close the gap between strategy and execution by more quickly diagnosing problems, addressing issues and finding better solutions
- You have tools to create, communicate and implement the strategy across the organization
- Your teams understand and buy into your strategy
Who Is It For
- Senior leaders
- Project managers
- Product development
- Anyone else responsible for innovation and growth
- Four action-focused modules delivered online or live (webinars, workshop or retreat)
- Downloadable worksheets, articles and handouts
- Strategic Leadership Action Plan template
- One 60-minute executive coaching session to integrate material and build an action plan
Schedule a customized strategy session to explore how you can benefit from this program or how you can bring it to your organization.