Do you have a track record of success but underestimate yourself and what you can accomplish? Do others get recognition and credit for your ideas? Do you lack support and buy-in for your projects? Are you frustrated by the endless meetings and discussions that delay the progress of your work?
Being able to enhance your credibility and impact is essential for you to gain support, visibility, and buy-in for the important work you are doing.
Join us for this engaging, interactive online program to go beyond "quick fixes" and theories to learn how to actually shift your "inner credibility" at a deep level. When you do this, you will gain credibility from others and increase your impact almost effortlessly.
Throughout the program, you will engage with powerful tools and practices to help you fully embody credibility so that you can promote your ideas, receive support for your work, engage others effectively and make progress toward what matters most to you immediately.
The program is designed for people with all levels of experience - leading projects, teams or organizations - and is delivered virtually so you can participate from anywhere.
- Understand how to fully embody credibility through your presence, words and actions
- Determine how to establish credibility in the first five minutes of any conversation or meeting
- Identify language and context-setting skills that engage others to increase your credibility and impact
- Explore new definitions of credibility that will support you and your goals
- Learn and apply new practices from neuroscience and mindfulness that build "inner credibility" so you are unstoppable
- Develop an Action Plan to implement your learnings after the program
- Four content-rich webinars on Tuesdays at 12:00 pm Pacific on 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, and 7/31*
- Powerful emails with easy-to-digest lessons to enhance your awareness and skills
- One individual 60-minute coaching session to integrate the learnings
*If you are unable to join the webinars, recordings will be available to download within 24 hours.
Athena Williams, CEO of Uplevel Studio, brings passion and commitment to creating conscious leadership. With over 20 years of global experience, Athena assists her clients to engage in the right actions to generate long-term positive impact for their organizations, communities, and society as a whole. Some of her clients include Adobe, Bank of America, Cisco, DHL, eBay, Fujitsu, Hutamaki, NASA, Safeway, and Stanford University.